Truly, this was a fun night despite the grimy dudes and losing cell phones. Got properly intoxicated. I do more than party--I swear!!! There need to be pictures of me in my office all day long editing and grappling with pressing political issues...fighting the good fight and all. Enter Brenda Mangru and friends Jessica and Teresa. This was a decent spot despite the entry experience: Literally this woman dumped all the shit in my purse out and rifled through it, then said I couldn't carry any pens (cause you know how i get) and dumped them into a big cardboard box w/everyone elses shit. She also dumped my eyeliner, but it was too dark to see...bitch. The best part was that the woman next to me straight up got her haircomb snapped in two before it was put in the box. Oh yeah, and the box, there's no way to retrieve anything in it--it's strictly jackpot for the bouncers....SSHHHHAAADDDYYYY...

Waiting for the others to get out of the bathroom--or michelle in a depressing music video.

Jessica and Michelle, in the first of many duo flicks

THA CREW...bout to bust onto the dance floor

I loves my Michelle

Yet another guy trying to talk to Michelle

I loves me some Brenda too!

$5 water, WHAT?!

Some guy on this roped-off balcony that no one (but him) could go on. I was literally 1 shot away from going up there just to say WHAT?!

Oh my!

Michelle with one of many dancing partners

Damn Teresa! Okay we'll find you someone tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment