Saturday, September 16, 2006

At long last, vacation!

So this summer I was a sacrificial lamb at the ol office and was THE ONLY ONE who didn't vacation in August--the ghost month. Yup, it was just me and the cat waiting by the phones which never rang.

So when September rolled around, you bet I jumped on the first plane to San Francisco for a two week escape. Also happened to be my birthday---23 babay---and though some may laugh, I feel older. Of the many things being 23 does to make me older, I feel like my chances at being an American Idol have drastically dropped....So I'll be mourning that for a few months.

But I did have a lovely time with family--ate fresh California fruit, went to Lake Tahoe, sat around in the backyard in the sun, and oh yeah, GOT MY WISDOM TEETH DUG UP.








I was very lucky and got to spend my birthday with the entire family--Chris included!


A strapping young lad

Awwww!

Birthday cake...

A less puffy Cesca about to eat her first real food in 5 days...



Playing cards, against John's will...
Chris, Max and I all tied.
Guess who wanted to play another hand to see who would come out on top?







Mom, Frankie, Max


Score!

A hike to the shore...


Our own private rock. Lovingly named Rocko.

Ain't he a doll?

Sunlight off the crystal clear water...u know, the usual...



Nymph mama



We even saw some water buffalo!

Mooo!






Bye Rocko!



They aren't the Mets, but the Giants do their thing...

No comments: